Sunday, January 24, 2010

In my own words...


for fun:

I enjoy spending time in used bookstores browsing, walking or biking -- and flying.

I have been riding / racing mountain bikes since I was 17. I typically ride a least 3 times per week... I really enjoy being outdoors and adventuring.




favorite hot spots:

I lived in Barcelona, Spain last year -- Costa Rica for part of the year prior -- loved both. My favorite place to visit is the Amalfi Coast in Italy - there is something magical about diving off your hotel balcony into the sea...

favorite things:

I am vegetarian, almost -- I eat fish.. Not into TV, I enjoy movies. My family is from Sicily, which may explain my love for good wine.. I like to play the guitar, listen to LPs from the 70s and spend time with my son, he's 7.

last read:

I am currently reading "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking. Currently looking into the possibility of time travel, will let you know if I figure it out. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment