Sunday, January 24, 2010

About me and who I am looking for....

I have been self employed the majority of my life -- turns out I make a lousy employee! I don't think many employers would put up with my travel and adventure addiction. :) For fun, I like to fly airplanes and helicopters -- I have been a pilot for about 10 years. I have seen the most amazing sunset and sunrises imaginable! You really get a different perspective on the planet (and life) from 30, 000 feet. :) I have two incredible kids who make me smile and laugh non-stop. I am a big part of their lives and love being a kid again with them. I was born in Connecticut and have lived in Sicily (where my father is from), North Carolina, Costa Rica, Spain and San Diego. I have called San Diego my home-base for about 15 years. I have been studying Spanish for a few years... I am always reading / learning something new. I am looking for an honest, respectful, supportive person to adventure through life with. Must love travel, new cultures and have a real passion for life. I am looking for a stable relationship; however -- I am happy just to meet some nice and interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment